Emotional Repatterning provides insights, stories and real life examples to deepen the reader’s understanding of their own mind; the patterns of thinking and deep-seated beliefs that keep them feeling stuck and unhappy.
We have access to many tools to help us deal with the rising tide of anxiety and depression: psychotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), medication, meditation, positive affirmations. These methodologies are increasingly popular and have been able to bring some relief to many. But in terms of permanent, deep change, these options are sorely limited because they work solely with the conscious mind rather than with the underlying subconscious beliefs that drive our behavior. Recent research on the brain has revealed that we are only aware of 5% of our brain activity, while the other 95% is subconscious. So, unless we work with both our conscious mind as well as our subconscious mind, we may find some decrease in our pain, but we will continue to struggle.
Emotional Repatterning: Healing Emotional Pain by Rewiring the Brain provides insights, stories and examples from Lisa Samet’s life and the lives of her patients, as well as practical tools to uncover the subconscious beliefs that are holding us back. It deepens the reader’s understanding of their own mind – the patterns of thinking and deep-seated beliefs that keep them feeling stuck and unhappy – and teaches skills to change both their thinking at the conscious level and their beliefs at the subconscious level.